TIA Connected Communities Pavilion at SAE WCX 2018
Exhibit at WCX in TIA's Connected Communities Pavilion
Be at the forefront of the automotive and mobility industries. Introduce your products and services to 11,000 automotive industry executives and engineers.
The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) and SAE are partnering to highlight the needs of smart communities in realizing intelligent transportation goals at the Connected Communities Pavilion. Suppliers of connectivity infrastructure solutions will give demos and talks explaining the evolving technologies that cities and counties need to deploy in order to accommodate connected and autonomous vehicles in a safe, secure and scalable manner. If automotive, vehicle and transportation are part of your product and go-to-market strategies, plan now to take advantage of the great opportunities to meet with a highly targeted portion of the transportation ecosystem – automotive OEM engineers and designers, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
EXHIBIT FEE $54.00 USD per NSF
Draped back wall (8’H) and side rails (3’H) (excluding Islands or Peninsulas)
Booth identification sign (excluding Islands or Peninsulas)
- (12) one-day Exhibitor Registrations per 100 NSF. (Includes one-day access to technical sessions, exhibits, and all other activities hosted within the Exhibit Hall.
- (6) one-day Customer Registrations per 100 NSF. (Includes one-day access to technical sessions, exhibits, and all other activities hosted within the Exhibit Hall.
- Company listing and profile in the printed Event Guide* and Mobile App
- Company listing and profile in the Online Exhibitor Directory
- Contract and profile must be received prior to print deadline: February 23, 2018
POSITION YOUR COMPANY IN THE ACTION
Choose space in TIA’s Connected Communities Pavilion - we have the ideal placement for your company, products and sales goals.
Reach 11,000+ attendees, including buyers and decision makers looking for the latest technologies and advancements from across the wide spectrum of automotive engineering.
WCX 18 AUDIENCE
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE ON WCX SHOW FLOOR
- Exclusive Executive Tours - Gain unrivaled access to executives of leading OEMs seeking new suppliers through technical tours of the show floor.
- Learning Lab Presentations - Showcase your products and innovations to a captivated audience in 20-minute exhibitor presentations right on the show floor.
- WCX Pitch Pit - Pitch your most innovative products and services to top executives and buyers.
- The Exchange - Participate in the Leadership Summit or the Tech Hub, both housed in the Exchange, and maximize your visibility among attendees.
WIDER RANGE OF SPONSORSHIPS
Talk to us about additional sponsorships at WXC World Congress. These include: tote bags, lanyards, mobile app, technology session notepad, charging tower, learning lab presentation, media wall video, etc.